Summer Solstice: A Curriculum of Curiosity
Have you wanted to raise monarchs before, but haven't been sure where to start? This family-friendly guide will help you through the process of setting up a space to raise them, provide invaluable information about the life cycle stages, and offer lots of information on community science projects you can participate in.
Inside you will find:
- Gardening for Monarchs
- How to become a Monarch Waystation
- Native milkweed
- How to set up a Monarch research station in your home
- Life cycle printables
- Metamorphosis wheel activity for children
- Life cycle information
- Identifying if your Monarch is male or female
- Advocacy and conservation
- Community science projects
- How to tag a monarch butterfly
- Monarch annual wheel cycle
LET'S CLOUD WATCH TOGETHER!
Children are fascinated by nature discovery. When families revisit natural wonders through the eyes of children, they are often reminded that life is still infinitely remarkable.
Use this digital download and some simple recycled materials to create your own cloud viewer that you can use over and over again!