Please note: this is a digital collection. As soon as you complete the checkout process, you will be emailed a link to your digital downloads. Please go to your email and download the collection to your computer. No physical items will be shipped to you.
Moving too fast?
Now more than ever, the desire to slow down, reconnect, create more joy, and savor family life stirs deep within our essence.
Join together with a group of experts from across the globe as we present to you our very first digital Simple Living Collection.
A blueprint to a life full of lasting memories, new skills, and deeper connections.
Our autumnal issue is only available through September 13th for $25! With over 30 creators sharing their tried and true skills, everything from learning to cook with cast iron, to crochet basics, to creating an ancestral feast is inside. Sourdough baking, grain milling, seasonal tea times, gardening skills, preserving your own food, finger knitting, and so much more is packed into this collection!
- 35 products including digital e-books, tutorials, patterns, recipes, stories, and so much more!
- materials for all ages
- materials that can be used worldwide
- completely secular materials
We have carefully curated seven categories to help families use and add to these resources season after season:
- Create- handwork, crafts, art tutorials
- Raise- raising and learning about animals together
- Nourish- feeding your family
- Wildcraft- foraging for wild edibles
- Family- family traditions, stories, poems
- Healthy Home- items to make your home healthier such as remedies or cleaning products
- Grow- growing your own food
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to slow down, savor family life, and learn new skills!
- Autumn apple sewing project
- Autumn leaf doll
- Barn quilt tutorial
- Circle weaving coaster
- Crochet basics- beginners guide
- Driftwood boat tutorial
- Finger knitting for beginners
- Gathering basket tutorial
- Make your own charcoal tutorial
- Pumpkin spice beeswax candles
- Creating an ancestor feast
- Autumn storytelling
- Magical tea time e-book
- Extending the growing season
- Guide to permaculture principles
- The fall garden
- Autumn wellness
- Cleaning the natural way
- Fire cider collection
- Healing calendula salve
- Medicinal plants and herbs study
- Soap making guide
- Whole home cards
- Autumn beet salad recipe
- Cooking with cast iron
- Grain milling guide
- Pantry preserves for beginners
- Making your own fruit leather
- Pumpkin pie spice print
- Illustrated recipe cards
- Sourdough for beginners
- A beekeeper's year
- Chicken unit study
- Duck unit study
- Children's foraging bag tutorial
- Foraging with children e-book
- Wild berries unit study
As soon as you complete the checkout process, you will be emailed a link to your digital downloads. Please go to your email and download the collection to your computer.
Please note that these are digital products and that nothing will be shipped to you. Because of the nature of the product, refunds are not available.