A Family Guide to Raising Monarchs for Education and Community Science
Have you wanted to raise monarchs before, but haven't been sure where to start? This family-friendly guide will help you through the process of setting up a space to raise them, provide invaluable information about the life cycle stages, and offer lots of information on community science projects you can participate in.
Included in this PDF is:
- one 22-page guide on raising monarch butterflies.
Inside you will find:
- Gardening for Monarchs
- How to become a Monarch Waystation
- Native milkweed
- How to set up a Monarch research station in your home
- Life cycle printables
- Metamorphosis wheel activity for children
- Life cycle information
- Identifying if your Monarch is male or female
- Advocacy and conservation
- Community science projects
- How to tag a monarch butterfly
- Monarch annual wheel cycle
Copyright © Tanglewood Hollow. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.